IP Phone Systems
Leverage an all-in-one communications solution that gives you a competitive edge
The modern market is globalized — successful companies are reaching new audiences on a wider scale. To keep up with the competition, an SMB like yours requires a more advanced telecommunications system. However, this next-gen technology can seem esoteric with all of the options and varieties available.
But when you sign up for DataTel 360’s IP Phone Systems, you'll be able to take advantage of a progressive communications solution without the hassles and high costs. Our partnership with Intermedia allows us to offer a fully-featured phone system that comes with a cloud-based unified communication and collaboration platform. This means you can make and receive calls anywhere, anytime. And, since you’ll be calling over the internet, you’ll never have to worry about mounting costs of long-distance calls ever again.
Power up your Intermedia business phones with setup and ongoing support from DataTel 360.
Enjoy these benefits when you subscribe to our IP Phone System solution:
- Predictable IT budgeting – pay a flat, per-user rate with unlimited local and domestic* long-distance calling
- Maximum call quality, maximum uptime – thanks to a 99.999% uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA) and J.D. Power-certified 24/7 support
- Easy scalability and management – admins can manage the service and features from one user-friendly control panel
- Increased productivity and collaboration – work smarter with integrated video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing, and backups
- Enterprise-level capabilities – never miss a call again with features such as find me/follow me, call to fax, call to email, and so much more
- Reliable spam caller protection – detect calls from aggressive telemarketers and scammers, and enable administrators to decide how to route these calls
*Domestic long-distance includes calls within the contiguous 48 United States. Additional charges apply for calls to and from Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories.
Find out which VoIP system is the right fit for your business.