If you are looking for a perfect IP surveillance solution - residential or commercial - you have just found it!
As an authorized reseller of MOBOTIX AG, the German company known as the leader in network camera technology, DataTel 360 brings you high-resolution video systems with unparallelled cost efficiency.
What is MOBOTIX?
MOBOTIX has been producing megapixel cameras exclusively for many years now and is regarded as the global market leader for high-resolution video systems.
Do I Really Need High-Resolution Video?
The higher the resolution, the more accurate the detail in the image. With analog technology, a recorded image generally has no more than 0.1 megapixels (CIF). One single MOBOTIX camera with 3.1 megapixels records around 30 times more detail. As a result, larger image areas with up to 360° allround views are possible, thus reducing the number of cameras, and therefore the costs. For example, a large area can be recorded with one MOBOTIX camera instead of four conventional cameras.
The Decentralized MOBOTIX Concept
Unlike other systems, with the decentralized MOBOTIX concept, a high-speed computer and if necessary, digital long-term memory (MicroSD Card) is built into every camera, providing several days of recording time. The PC and the video control center now serve only for viewing and controlling the cameras (PTZ), not for analysis or recording. This makes it unnecessary to purchase expensive video management software, as the most important and computer-intensive functions are already integrated in the MOBOTIX cameras.
MOBOTIX video solutions bring you the following benefits:
- You’ll need fewer cameras: as a result of the more accurate detail of wide-angle images with megapixel technology.
- Fewer storage devices: because in the decentralized system, 10 times the standard number of cameras can simultaneously store high-resolution HDTV video with sound on one PC/server.
- Lower network bandwidth required: because everything is processed in the camera itself and the high-resolution images therefore do not have to be constantly transferred for analysis.
- Robust And Low-Maintenance: MOBOTIX cameras do not require any lens or positioning motors. Without any moving parts, they are amazingly robust. The unique temperature range from -30° to +60°C (-22° to +140°F) is achieved without heating or fan at only 3 watts power consumption.
- Software Included - For Life: There are no software or licensing costs with MOBOTIX, because the software is always supplied within the camera - for an unlimited number of cameras and users.
Contact us today for your perfect MOBOTIX IP Surveillance solution!